Monday, July 13, 2009

My Temprement

All Artisans (SPs) share the following core characteristics:
  • Artisans tend to be fun-loving, optimistic, realistic, and focused on the here and now
  • Artisans pride themselves on being unconventional, bold, and spontaneous.
  • Artisans make playful mates, creative parents, and troubleshooting leaders.
  • Artisans are excitable, trust their impulses, want to make a splash, seek stimulation, prize freedom, and dream of mastering action skills.

If you would like to find out your temprement visit this exciting website -

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

2 comments:

  1. I would love to trial these tools in the classroom as one of the first 'get to know you' tools before I even start the unit. I think that if you can 'pidgeon hole' people first then you have a fair chance of engaging them in the learning environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right Suzie but I wouldn't put all of energy into thinking that this what a person is really like. According to my results, Artisans are apparently not usually teachers and in fact they do not see the point of school. So this is just one point of how these characterisitics can differ from person to person. Hoever I still think they are a fun and exciting tool that students would find engaging and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete