Monday, July 13, 2009

My Learning Styles







Visual
13
Social
16
Physical
11
Aural
10
Verbal
12
Solitary
9
Logical
9

If you would like to take this test visit
http://www.learning-styles-online.com/inventory/

Before I started the test I thought I would not really class myself as any particular learning style. This test represent my thinking and shows that I prefer to learn in social situations. This will benifit my teaching as I can relate to a wide range of learning styles as I use most of them equally. I think that my social learing style will have a positive effect on e-learning in my classroom as it is a very social act. Although the graph shows that I use a range of different learning styles, I will have to be sure to include solitary and logical learning oppertunities for students who prefer that way to learn. I think this tool will be excellent when I have a new class and need to profile them quickly to ensure I am teaching to suit all of their needs. This tool also provides ways in which students can identify their own learning styles and therefore pay particular attention and needed areas.



1 comment: